István Tóth - Nude with bow
Danny Kaye arrives at London Airport with his wife, Sylvia Fine, in 1948.
if you sit around and let them get on top, you won’t change a thing
Vivian Dorothea Maier (February 1, 1926 – April 21, 2009) was an American street photographer, who was born in New York City and spent much of her childhood in France. After returning to the United States, she worked for approximately forty years as a nanny in Chicago, Illinois. During those years, she took more than 100,000 photographs, primarily of people and cityscapes in Chicago, although she traveled and photographed worldwide.
Her photographs remained unknown and mostly undeveloped until they were discovered by a local Chicago historian and collector, John Maloof, in 2007. Following Maier’s death, her work began to receive critical acclaim.
Cary Grant in a formal summer look: light coloured double breasted suit, shirt, tie and a pocket square. Light socks and co-respondent Oxford laced shoes.
The 1st Tony Awards ceremony ticket, held on April 6, 1947
She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than someone else’s laughter in your mouth.
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
more or less
2. Do you drink enough water?
im working on it
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
god i dont know and i dont plan on eating it soon
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
like im dead
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
friday to this nice restaurant with my mom and grandma for my birthday
8. Vodka or wine?
i cannot answer this question
9. How often do you cry?
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
yeah i mean duh
11. Can you wire a plug?
what the fuck does this mean
12. Do you wear socks to bed?
if im cold
13. What is currently bugging you?questionnaire
14. Where were you when you got your first period?
my best friend at the times’s house
15. Can you change a car tire?
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities?
i’ve met a lot of big name broadway stars
17. Do you sleep naked?
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
taylor swift red tour
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
oh god i hate this questionnaire even more now
21. Favorite Disney princess?
22. Favourite city?
23. Can you drive?
i have my permit and i just got my OWN CARRRR
24. Cigarettes or alcohol?
cigarettes are unappealing and i have no desire to drink because addiction runs in the family and it sucks
25. Exercise or healthy eating?
26. Favourite and least favourite accents?
27. What are you looking forward to?
getting my license/graduating high school
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
only at shitty things like YMCA summer camp
29. Are you more attracted to men or women?
30. Do you like 1980s fashion?
ew i dont understand that decade literally the worst
Frank Sinatra & Lauren Bacall c. 1957